• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor s Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): good knowledge of MS Office and cost management database input; understand design drawings; having good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
• Required language(s): English.
• At least 7 year(s) of working experience in quantity surveying in construction industry and cost management.
• Applicants should hold relevant residence status.
• Preferably specializing in Commercial or equivalent.
• Full-Time positions available.
Salary and benefits:
Salary and benefits are negotiable.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) to:
Expiry date: February 16, 2009
*copy from web Iqsi.org